


Today we have lots of snow on the ground here in Ohio. I don't know how many inches. Behind the birdbath (second photo; our backyard) there is a partial black iron decorative fence thing that is about a foot tall, and that is completely covered. I know the east coast has a lot more than this, but this is more than we've had for a while! Fun! University classes are still not canceled, though, so Todd has to go to work.
4 comments:
Leigh - cool pics! And I love the ones from yesterday...very P-Dub like...also the snowy ones from today are nice too - what I love most about this post is that you used the word "lotsa" :)
Don't you just love when you can stay inside on days like this?! What are you going to cook to celebrate?
Thanks, sistas. It's lotsa fun to use words like "lotsa"! The photo credit goes to Todd for today's pics. I took the ones from Monday. Em, I'm actually not cooking anything today (we're having leftover pot roast for dinner), but I am going to make some oatmeal cookies. Mmmm!
Leigh-
We also got around 12-15 inches. No snow days, though the driving yesterday was awful. It is really beautiful and we will do some skiing this weekend. We have more snow than they do up in Canada for the olympics!
Post a Comment