Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's on!

Lebanon, it's your serve!

I can honestly say that I'm very sorry that I missed this momentous occasion (and Lebanon's record-setting effort in October).

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3830318,00.html

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh boy, I sure hope I have some chickpeas in the cabinet, because now I'm craving some hummus!

Jana said...

LOL! I saw a mention of this in the kids' magazine "God's World News" (it's a great publication . . . keep it in mind for about three years down the road for Jack) and had to look it up. There's a really funny article online about Lebanon's hummus-making record in October . . . I'll try to find that link.

jim lahood said...

Be careful, Israel, and Lebanon! We don't want to hear about an argument that escalates into The Hummus War. People exploding hummus bombs on buses, and lobbing hummus granades over borders. Oh the thought of it...Maybe by the time I'm there (now looks like September) they'll need people to eat up all the record-setting hummus dishes!