Sunday, February 14, 2010

The most lovable family . . . .











Happy Valentine's Day to my far-away peeps. How could I have ended up with such a loving, adorable family? I mean, look at you all . . . what's not to love?








Hey . . . how did that little Mexican kid get in there? OK, he's pretty lovable, too!








By the way, I found out just now that loveable can be spelled with OR without the "e" and still be considered correct. Thank you, online dictionary!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Awww. Thanks Jan. Happy Valentine's to you all too.

We have the BEST family!

Leigh said...

What great pictures! Especially the adorable little Mexican boy! Remember the Valentines Mom used to make us with chocolate hearts taped onto them?

Jana said...

I forgot about the chocolate heart creations! Do you remember the year(s) she made fudge? One year she even put them in a heart-shaped chocolate box she had saved. That made a BIG impression on me!

Marianna said...

Is that Mando I'm assuming? It looks like his nephew Justin when he was little.

Leigh said...

He does look like Justin. Todd thought that was a picture of Andreas!