Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pep Rally

I am doing a Pep Rally tomorrow. I am cheering at the beigninng, middle, and end. I know all the cheers, but I am doing in front of the whole school. I am not really nervous, I just am in the front and I worried that I going to kick a kingerten with my foot. Yeah, that wouldn't be good. I will tell you tomorow how it goes. Oh and the new issue is out and I am in. (School newspaper, check another blog I wrote about for more details) spswadsworth.org, under the What's the Buzz.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Abbey, your article is great! I like how you interview people--that really adds to the story. Congrats on being on the front page!

On the last page of the What's the Buzz, there's an article about college bowl games. It mentions Bowling Green State University--that's the college in our town where Todd teaches! I think Grandpa Jim saw Bowling Green's game that was mentioned in the article.

Jana said...

Hi Abbey, don't worry about the kindergarteners. They are tough and will survive an accidental cheerleader kick!

I bet everything went great! Tell us about it when you have a chance!